Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wedding layout -- honor attendants

Today's scrapbook page once again comes from our wedding scrapbook -- which I'm still working on after more than a year of marriage :D
Our photographer took some great photos, including these two photos of our honor attendants with us. (I have other pages with them, too. They will appear in a separate post.)
I wanted an elegant page incorporating both "sets" of attendants.
First, I stamped an elegant border and the title on cream-colored cardstock. I cut the title out, rounded the edges and "popped" it up, using pop-up dots. I accented the border stamp with purple rhinestones and added two daisies, one dark and one light, from our wedding flowers.
For the girls' block, I used a cream-colored paper with a quilted texture.
I printed all the attendants' names and bulleted them with a purple rhinestone.
Finally, I added lily of the valley to the bottom right corner for some added pizzaz.
And there you go. A simple and elegant page honoring our dear friends and family who stood up with us.
Tomorrow.... Lasagna!

No comments:

Post a Comment