Friday, August 3, 2012

Cupcake Time!

Sorry, folks. Time got away from me yesterday and I forgot to post. I took Hannah to my in-laws for a few hours and I guess I was enjoying my alone time. :D
Here is my "Cupcake Time" scrapbook page. Last summer, shortly after Brian and I were married, Hannah and I took a day to make and decorate cupcakes. I, of course, took lots of pictures and Hannah gladly posed.

A couple weeks ago, I finally got around to scrapping the day. I chose pink as the main background color because of Hannah's shirt. The pink paper with the white polka dots were a good complement to the pink and green main paper.
I cut out a large white rectangle with my beloved deckle scissors and used some cute flowery letters I bought at a discount store a couple years ago. I used my purple stamp to add some dimension to the edges of the rectangle. I did the same with the journal block on the bottom right.
My friend Keri had a wonderful little cupcake stamp that I cut out and used pop dots to glue them to the page. I then used my liquid glass to add a little shine.
And there you have it... my beloved Hannah and her cupcakes!
And now I'm off for the weekend. We are going to visit my parents and other friends. I'll be back on Monday with possibly an adventure from this weekend. :D
Til Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment