Monday, August 13, 2012

Cooler Weather and Mirror Pages

The weather has been so nice today. In the 70s and a nice wind blowing. So very much nicer than the more than a month of 100+ degrees!
I sat outside for a couple hours today, watching Hannah ride her bike. I actually needed a small wrap because I got a little chilly.
Hmmm. Chili. Maybe I'll have Brian make is "Oh so good chili" next week.

Today's post is about the mirror pages in our wedding album... "Bride" and "Groom."





The photos themselves are pasted on torn mulberry paper to soften them up.
On the sides of the pages I tore a piece of white cardstock and a sheet of purple cardstock and glued them to the sides with the torn edges showing.
On top of those I took leftover silk flowers from the wedding and, using pop dots, glued three of them on the side of each page.
For the title I inked the edges of a white piece of cardstock and, once again using pop dots, glued them below the photo, placing a pretty little lilac daisy in each corner.
I used glitter glue for the stenciled and cut out letters to bring attention and give the page a little bling, cause I have to have my bling!
And that's that.

And now I'm off to fix Hannah's hair for her open house tonight.
I wonder if I can talk her out of wearing her pink dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment