Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Time for new beginnings and a challenge

Wow. I didn't realize that it had been more than two months since I posted my last "real" post. So sorry about that. But today I'm starting anew. I WILL do better about posting projects, recipes, ideas and photos.
At least I'll try.
Really hard :0)
 I'm also determined to take more family photos without depending on my sweet friend and fellow photographer Jenny. Our schedules just don't mesh most of the time. But a couple weeks ago Jenny's family and two other families spent an afternoon at our house and we took the opportunity to take some quick family photos.
This is Brian's favorite and the one we gave to our families.


 I think these two show Hannah's joyful personality and I really like the artsy sunspot setting Jenny managed to capture.
And then there is this one. She's just so squishably cute!

So, let's see. More blogging, projects, new recipes and photos.


Another thing I'm going to try do? The 30-day mom challenge.

http://imom.com/tools/build-relationships/30-day-mom-challenge/#.UJ2Ft-1v32U.pinterest

One of my BFFs Miche found the list and idea on Pinterest a couple months ago. She invited me and another mutual friend to try it. I was going to do it at the time, but in all honesty I forgot about it pretty quick. If I don't have something printed out right in front of me I have a tendency to do that.
So last week I printed the list out, laminated it and added it to the front to my organization binder. (a post on that another day) Let's hope this works.
So here's my challenge to my mom readers... Join me on the 30-day mom challenge this month.
It can only help.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I like the second pic best, it's totally you guys and your big sweet smiles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favorite, too. I printed out several and plan on doing a cute/beautiful scrapbook page!

      Delete