Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Joy of Painting: A scrapbook layout

One of Hannah's favorite things to do is paint. She has so much fun expressing her creativity . . . even with the cheap watercolors!
I had to capture the look on her face.

 These pages are from my stockpile. I'm really trying to work through it. Doesn't help that my friend Keri let me dig through some of her paper she was getting rid of :D Not that I'm complaining AT ALL. I LOVE new paper!
First, I chose matching background paper that was colorful and artsy.
On the left page (above), I used six square punches with Hannah's name. I highlighted the letters with Liquid Glass. Then I used another artsy paper as a mat for the main photo. I used a plain journal block and then decorated with daisy stamps highlighted with Liquid Glass.
On the opposite page I used JOY alphabet stickers and a paintbrush sticker on white paper as a background and highlighted both with Liquid glass.

And there you have it.
A double page layout highlighting the joy of our beautiful Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment