Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Guitar Man

Wow. What a day! I have a great respect for mothers who work outside the home. I honestly don't know how they do it.
Today from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., I worked at Hannah's book fair. I did it last year, too, just not as long. Normally, once I drop her off at school, I come back home, do my housework, study and bake or do anything else that needs to be done or craft or read a little. Today I had no time to do any of that. Good thing I don't have to pay too much attention to laundry or Brian wouldn't have a clean shirt to wear to work tomorrow!
The bright side... for every two hours I volunteer, I get a free book for Hannah!

Today's scrapbook page is one of my husband. I took this photo shortly after we were married last year because I think he looks great in a hat and absolutely love that he plays guitar.


Once again this was a "stashbook" page.
I used some brown plaid paper for the background and the same paper as a partial photo mat. For a larger mat, I used cream cardstock and for the small photo mat directly around the photo I used a dark brown cardstock -- the same I used for the title block.
The title was made with gold alphabet stickers with a printed guitar sticker angled for effect. I also scattered music note stickers for accents around the page.
And there you go... a page dedicated to my husband.
He's gonna love this post (note the sarcasm) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment