Thursday, October 11, 2012

Me and my girls

Such a gloomy day outside. Days like this I just kind of want to curl up with a book or watch an old favorite movie. Who's with me?
Cooler days are here and with them, hot chocolate, more coffee (YES!) and fires in the fire pit. I just love fall!
It also means it's getting closer to November when I'll get to see my other "daughter" - my niece Amber and her husband. They only live about three hours away, but it may as well be 10 for as often as we get to see each other. Life and jobs sure do get in the way.

So in honor of my girls, I'm sharing a page of all three of us.


It's also another stash page.
The photo was taken this past July. It was kind of hard to get Hannah to smile for some reason, so we just got a goofy look on her face :0) She's such a character.
Once again I have no idea where the papers came from. The yellow paper actually has very light writing on it but it's hard to read and just adds another dimension to the page.
I deconstructed two pink silk roses and reconstructed them into three two-layer flowers on the yellow paper and three one-layer flowers across the bottom of the page. In the center of all the flowers I placed a tiny red gem from Close to My Heart.
I placed alphabet stickers for the title onto four tags. I covered the holes with yellow paper flowers and a little gem in the middle.
One photo, lots of embellishments and precious memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment