Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Heartfelt

This page has to be one of my favorites of all time. It's so elegant and features two of my favorite photos of my li'l Punkin. You can just see the mischievousness in her eyes!


Once again, I used only Close to Heart products. And Yay! I finally found the name of the paper collection... Sonoma.
I mounted the two photos on muted green card stock, leaving a bit more room on the top of one for the title. On the other, I took a portion of one of the border stickers and put it on the top of the mat, just to make it stand out a little more.
On the bottom right, I used two stickers matted on muted purple card stock. On the first I wrote the details of the photos. The second is a quote from Abraham Lincoln -- "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
I used Liquid Glass on all the little sticker embellishments  and on the "Heartfelt" title.
Then, to add a little more zing, I used the Liquid Glass on the curly ques in the paper itself.
I think the result is another simple and elegant page.

1 comment: