Friday, October 12, 2012

For the love of PINK!

Pink, pink and more pink.
That is what Hannah likes.
OK. Well, she likes purple, too.
Those are her favorite colors. But at least she'll wear more than just pink because there is only so much pink a girl can handle... and this is coming from a person who really likes pink, too. ;0)
So in honor of Hannah's love for pink, I present THE PINK PAGES....



These are two more pages from my scrap stash.
Last summer, a couple months after Brian and I were married, the three of us went on a little day trip to the beautiful Jolly Mill. I took the opportunity to to take some adorable photos of our little Hannah.
I used an old paper from Doodlebug Design (VERY old. The back of the pages said 2004!) with little pink flowers all over.
On the left page I matted a photo on fuscia card stock for the top left with two more photos angled on the bottom for something a little different.
On the right page I matted three photos on the far right with one unmatted photo on the bottom left.
I matted alphabet stickers spelling Hannah's name on fuscia card stock, then cut out around them. I then glued the letters on six pretty pink and green tags, placing them across the middle of the spread.
I put the journaling information on two yellow squares to help them stand out a bit and placed a resin daisy on the top of each square.
A celebration of Hannah and pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment