Thursday, June 6, 2013

Haitus

Hi all!
I took an unplanned hiatus and it's going to continue for a couple more weeks.
We have decided to homeschool our daughter and so I've been extra busy finding curriculum and supplies. Since I'm creating my own curriculum, it's taking a bit longer but I'm close to being done.
I should be back before the end of July, hopefully before that.
She's gone right now visiting her bio-mom and you would think we wouldn't be as busy. But you would be wrong! LOL. There's so much to do.
So far not much creating going unless you count my redesign of our daughter's room (taking advantage of her absence). I will post photos when I come back from haitus.
So.... see you in a few weeks!
Hasta luego! (Yep, Spanish is one of the subjects she will be learning... as I RElearn it)

No comments:

Post a Comment