Friday, September 21, 2012

The Next Generation

Turns out my love of scrapbooking has officially been passed on! I'm so proud! :D



Our little Hannah had been begging for months for her very own scrapbook and on a recent trip to Michael's we finally got her one... a cute little 8x8 Hello Kitty scrapbook kit because what girl (little or big) doesn't love Hello Kitty. I gave her some photos and she went to town!
One Sunday morning, she woke up before Brian and I did. (She's a morning person, what can I say?) When I got up I found her in the living room, scrapping her cute little heart out. Caught a few pictures of her working on a page about her and my niece Amber. She titled it "My Should-Be Sister." (I call Amber my "should-be daughter")
It's so wonderful to see my little girl catch the scrapping bug.






No comments:

Post a Comment